“If you address someone in their native tongue,
they are 10 times more likely to buy from you
– whatever their competence in English.”
(Gary Muddyman, FT.com, September 23, 2015)
A knowledge of Arabic not only directly benefits your organisation,
it acts as an excellent employee benefit.
Companies in the Middle East are increasingly keen to offer Arabic language courses
to employees to comply with government policies.
Staff travelling on trade missions or working on relocation need to update their linguistic
and cultural skills in order to function effectively.
Arabic Online fulfils these needs.
Benefits for staff
- Access to a wide range of online courses for all levels
- Self-assessment tests
- Achievement tests at key milestones (levels A1, A1+, A2, B1, B2)
- Digital badges and certificates, which can be downloaded and added to electronic profiles and CVs
- Bonus Programmes and resources
Scroll down to see full details what is included in the programme.
Benefits for administrators
- Enhanced functionalities for administrators
- Customised business page with your company’s identity and logo and your own url
- Integrated LMS with Administrator portal
- Tracking and monitoring features for in-house administrators and trainers
- Clear visual overview of time spent and progress made by staff with their studies
- Progress reports of course content completed, tests taken and certificates gained.
- Downloadable timesheets that record time spent per month during the period of the licences
Does your company work in a particular field
(hospitality, defence and security, foreign aid, education?)
Talk to us about customizing content for your particular needs.
Courses for all levels –
Beginners to Advanced
- First Steps Arabic
- Beginners to Intermediate Arabic
- Intermediate Arabic plus
- Advanced Arabic
Tests and certificates
- Self-assessment tests, one after each unit of the Beginners to Intermediate course
- Achievement tests at levels A1, A1+, A2
- Downloadable print certificates with name, date and level of achievement
- Digital badges verified by Pendragon Educational Publishers Ltd
Additional bonus programmes
- Arabic Conversation Practice
- Arabic Word Trainer
- Arabic Grammar Explorer
- Arabic Grammar Explorer Intermediate
- A Guide to Writing Arabic (eBook)
Help and support
- Online tutorials
- Study Plans and Learning Guides
- Glossary of Useful Words and Phrases
- Online ticket system
Administrator portal with
tracking and monitoring
- Integrated LMS
- A monitoring log that tracks log in dates and time spent on the content
- An activity log that track progress through the courses
- Downloadable reports of progress
- Customised landing page with your company’s identity and logo
- Individual url where staff can log in
- We can also develop customised content for your company’s specific language needs.
Winner of the
European Language Label Award
For an in-depth discussion, please contact us. We can also call you back.
We will aim to contact you or call you back within 24 hours.
This is the best interactive course online which combines the three important skills in language learning: Reading, listening, and writing.
Arabic Language Coordinator, University of Cambridge
“Our approach treats Arabic as a modern living language.
It makes the language highly accessible and achievable.”
Carl Taylor, Director, Pendragon Educational Publishers
This project has been Developed with the support of the Lifelong Learning programme of the European Union.
*This publication ArabicOnline.eu reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.