First Steps Arabic
First Steps Arabic is a shortened and condensed version of the first 3 units of our Beginners to Intermediate Programme. It is, therefore, an ideal foundation to try out and prepare before you subscribe to our Beginners to Intermediate Programme.
Learn how to
- meet and greet people and introduce yourself
- thank people and respond positively
- reply to some basic questions
- say where you are from
This free sample uses transliteration (western script) to make the learning process easier.
The full Beginners to Intermediate Programme allows learners to study with transliteration, with Arabic script or with both.
Winner of the
European Language Label Award
Focus on communication skills with a wide range of activities
- Listening and speaking practice
- Audio dialogues for everyday situations.
- Topic-related vocabulary with exercises
- Introduction to the Arabic alphabet
- Grammar presentations and exercises
- Interactive role play activities with recording function
Guides learners towards Level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEF).
This corresponds to US State Department Level 1.
“This course is very helpful since it concentrates on the language and how to speak. I like that you don’t only learn the Arabic language, but also learn information about the Arab world and the culture.”
Why learn with ArabicOnline?
- Enjoyable and motivating
- Easy to use
- Concentrates on speaking
- Uses Western script
- A good mixture of language activities
- Suitable for all types of learners
“Our priority is to offer comprehensive, engaging
and meaningful language learning content.
That is why there are no adverts whatsoever!”
Neal Taylor, Director, Pendragon Educational Publishers
Developed with the support of the Lifelong Learning programme of the European Union.
This publication ArabicOnline.eu reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.