One afternoon Emily and her cousin Noor meet some school friends of Noor who want to find out more about the new guest.
In this session we will learn how to
- introduce yourself and ask how someone is
- say what your name is and where you are from
- say where you learn Arabic
We will achieve this by
- listening to a dialogue and using the translation,
- practising the language to ensure you understand it,
- speaking the words and phrases to show you can use them.
- creating and speaking a new text.
Allocated time: 90 minutes (2 x 45 minutes)